Monday, April 27, 2009

Man Crush 101

Yes I have a man crush. Who you ask? Zach Efron! I can’t tell you when it was…whether it started with his small acting roles in shows like ER, Firefly, Dear Abby, CSI Miami, or his larger roles in the High School Musicals, HAIRSPRAY, or his most recent role in 17 teen again. It doesn’t matter when my crush started as long as you know I have one now!

So let’s talk about 17 Again, with Zach Efron and Matthew Perry, which was awesome! I don’t know if I was blinded by the Zach Efroness of the film to know if the plot made any sense or if the other actors pulled it together, but it seemed like the best movie ever!! The film touched on all his great abilities, dancing, acting, singing, and basketball. It wasn’t like a high school musical film, but the director carefully crafted different parts in the movie to flatter Zach’s many talents! If you haven’t seen it you must! Don’t think less of me because I have this crush, but come along side with me and realize that Zach Efron is the man, and one day him and I will be friends!!

Go to this Youtube site and watch a clip from Hairspray! Maybe this will spark a crush you never knew you had :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF3FWMqcJFM&feature=related




2 comments:

  1. i think this is a bit more than a man crush... you literally used an exclamation point for every sentence except one haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you are funny!!! The dude is awesome!!!! Don't lie to yourself Greg you know you have a crush on Zach just like everyone else!! When talking about Zach Efron you have to use exclamation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete