Monday, June 29, 2009

Wow Don't They Look Cute!


We had church at Blue Valley yesterday. It was a great time. We a good amount of kids, and my friend/boss Tim Ciccone came out to hang which made it an even better Sunday!
Audrey Severson helps out on Sundays at BV. I love having her out there! She is super smart and great with the kids. Not that it matters what I think, but she is going to do some great things for the Lord. We have been working together for about a month now, and I feel like we are getting in a nice flow. Between our relationship and the one we have with the kids at Blue Valley.

After church yesterday we went to a CHIC meeting at the other campus. We got there a few minutes late and went up to the top to listen in on the meeting. When Alicia saw us she gave us a nice welcome. She is soo funny! Alicia, and Adam did a great job by the way. Well Aud and I were sitting there listening we I noticed that we were matching. I leaned over and said, "Hey, Aud we are matching!" She said, "Ya I know, Aaron mentioned it before service started this morning.haha" We looked just so adorable together. So we came up with idea called "Look alike Sundays" Where Audrey and I will dress the same color scheme to show the united front we have in doing youth ministry. Take a look at the first Sunday, and stay tuned for next Sunday and the new colors of the rainbow we wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment